Orange clockwork , I am new to this , please help me

gene genie

Retro Newbie
I have bought an orange clockwork bike as I have stopped running due to shinsplints. Cycling's ace , better than running.Anyway i got this bike on the cheap and dont know much about it. Its a bright orange tange frame, shimano dx deore groupset and saddle bar with a titanium flight saddle.brakes are shimano and look like an addition/replacement to originals.not a mark on it and all original transfers/deckels. mavic rims.my brother who used to be in to mtb'ing says its almost a collectors item but he is a bit out of touch but rates this bike i got.getting it serviced as i want to keep it for a long time.it was never used off road apparently and my mate from work who sold me it says it cost 600 when new and he had it several years . but i think its older and he got it second hand. anyone any idea's as to what it is?how old?how can i tell what model? :?

Stick a pic up and you'll get your answer in no time flat.

Tabge tubing means an older one. (early 90s)

picture will reveal all- would have been about £600 new and a great bike albeit a racing machine so maybe not as comfy over distance as some other mountain bikes- have a look at mine in my signature below to see if it is similar.

welcome to retro bike.

Thanks

Cheers guys, from that I reckon about 1993, with some handlebars with hot rod written on them??...?and anja extensions, its the same as the picture link earlier posted. i will get a pic promise.....

this is great , thanks for the enthusiasm everyone, they must be special bikes!!!

Latest posts

Back