Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

thats ma bike done................

but it has no brakes :( i think the kool stop pads are shot , i'll get some new ones tomorrow from the lbs.....

brakes we don' need no steenkeen brakes.... :twisted:

Couldn't get the Stumpy right in time for today's shakedown ride, so it's the Hardrock in 1x9 mode for Keilder. Gah.

zigzag":3ig8ryoj said:
Couldn't get the Stumpy right in time for today's shakedown ride, so it's the Hardrock in 1x9 mode for Keilder. Gah.

Whaaaassssuuuuupppppp?

Rear mech not right - long boring story involving taking it apart months ago, then mixing up the parts with another mech and not being able to put it back together quite right. Own stupid fault really.

Also turns out 3 of the rings on my old cassette were worn so bad the chain was skipping - didn't find this out till last night - was able to replace two of the rings, but not the 3rd.

Close but no cigar, my own stupid fault really, I really left it too late.

Cheers eck, thanks for the offers but I'm not going near it till after the race. Made up my mind, if I couldn't get it sorted in time for todays ride, then that's it.

Will probably single-speed it for Thrunton, then strip it down and powder coat it after that.

nae bother , offer still stands , i have 7,8 and 9 speed cassettes lying on the shelf.... :D

Back