'93 Koga Miyata TiRunner (finished bottom p.2)

yes i did superb zas you have :D i still have one gt zas that needs to be build,i tried vto call the guy for the koga and i placed the bid by email but he did not respond at all :oops: but it is very nice that you got it ;)
and it is too small for me i see now :roll:

..as a reaction on

28.6mm is quite an odd size for a post. A shim will not work (ugly), as the seattube end is perfectly horizontal. I know a shop that has a NOS 28.6 Syncros laying around, but they want an imo considerable amount of money for it.

There is a plus on this: If you find one in the right size, it mostly isn't expensive, 'cause nobody needs it in that size.

I found a couple of Balistic titanium for my Ibis Mojo's. The Balastics look nice, are quit light and strong. Just look on eBay every once and a while, they pop up not to often, but you'll find something nice when you're looking for it.

BTW Very nice bike. I like the idea to bring it back to the right era. Good choice not to go for the black LX, but a nice XT or XTR groupset will make it a winner !! :D

The bike is almost finished. Changed the brakes to XT-v-brake for more power.
Soon take some pictures of my new born beauty.

Total cost of the bike €250,-

hmm that makes me curious about it(hope i said it correctly) when are we gonna see pics? :D

p.s.koga virus is still on i have bought myself on ;)

Almost finished:

Who said: Girls can't build nice bikes???? :cool:

IMG_1634-1.jpg

i did't ;) but i think it's nice how you rebuild it i personaly would
build it with only back parts but that's my taste :LOL: nice ;)

I would too :D

But the only spare sadle I had, was this old red one.

Think I'm gonne search for a black seatpost. Found a couple on Ebay, I I'm searching for a 28.6 without setback.

Latest posts

Back