Charity Sale Overburys Pioneer- The rebuild thread

stoner":23232wdc said:
Dr S, My hat goes off to you sir... And all for charity, lets hope all works out and you raise alot of money at the auction... :D

WELL DONE THAT MAN...

Kudos to both Gadgetuk for donating the Overburys and to Si for bidding for it. A great gesture from both :cool:
Hopefully there is somebody reading this thread with a minty MT60 rear mech they can donate to help things along ;)

Bike is, at last, on its way!
Sent to Si's secret offshore facility today.

Will make the donation once she has arrived and everyone is happy.

Gadgetuk":2575d51u said:
Bike is, at last, on its way!
Sent to Si's secret offshore facility today.

Will make the donation once she has arrived and everyone is happy.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Good Man!

middle/ grannyring is fecked - I may have spare Deore biopace to match.

I also have a spare set of very good condition canti bodies plus springs/ plastic covers if you dont want to polish those.

good luck with it - It was beyond my capabilities to restore this...

makster":echzgkva said:
stoner":echzgkva said:
Dr S, My hat goes off to you sir... And all for charity, lets hope all works out and you raise alot of money at the auction... :D

WELL DONE THAT MAN...

Kudos to both Gadgetuk for donating the Overburys and to Si for bidding for it. A great gesture from both :cool:
Hopefully there is somebody reading this thread with a minty MT60 rear mech they can donate to help things along ;)

I have a MT60 rear mech that you can have for the price of postage if your interested. Its not in perfect nick but is usable.

Due to over a years worth of work in the Diary and very little spare time at the moment, the Pioneer rebuild batton has been passed to Biglev. Having seen his current ride and his enthusiasm for this project I think he will do a cracking job of the restoration. I will give him a shout regarding the offers of parts. Lookng forward to seeing it finished and back out on the trails.

Si

Back