WANTED: Hifi power amplifier

What about a ROTEL RB-970BX ?(I have 2 actually, well of course I do :oops: )

Rotel%20RB-970%20BX.jpg

Do you just need the 1? They have been in my loft for 8 yrs so putting a price on it doesn't seem that easy. As more of a hi-fi aficianado than I am, how much would you say it is worth?. I only live in P'boro, could meet you half way to save messing with postage if you like? The A1 is a wonderful place :D

I can do £45 delivered to Huntingdon train station (i thought you lived in H/ton?) cos I commute to London but it would be a Sat or Sun, any time...Any good :?:

Yeah, no probs, just send me a pm when you wanna sort it out, and i'll get her out and dust her off. Funnily enough, I used to have mine running with Mission 753F's too, but sold them on Ebay a couple of months ago for £410 + p&p :!: :!: :!: (not bad for 13 yr old speakers)...Cheers...Nick :D

Crantinope":kcg3edp1 said:
Yeah, no probs, just send me a pm when you wanna sort it out, and i'll get her out and dust her off. Funnily enough, I used to have mine running with Mission 753F's too, but sold them on Ebay a couple of months ago for £410 + p&p :!: :!: :!: (not bad for 13 yr old speakers)...Cheers...Nick :D

753 freedoms are pants but there you go, mission are no more, just another brand name

Back