NWA: Llandegla - 10/10/09 (FINAL CALL)

Not setting off till 10.30am :cool:

As predicted something may have cropped up, i may have to drive to newcastle of all places on saturday, but hoping to arrange it for thursday!

if i do come it'll be me n the other half and maybe her sister too.

That Saracen looks stunning, shame mine wont be ready for Sat, i think the earliest i'll get it will be Friday if i'm lucky.

Who else is going rigid then? Might bring my Dawes, although the shifters have 1 tooth between them which is a bit of a pain for changing gear :roll:

m-trax":1o5ditvz said:
Can we not make it 11am, I like my beauty sleep.

I think a friend and his missus is coming along as well. He has a Dave Yates.
If you leave it too late you'll have to park in wrexham !! gets very busy ;)

Rigid for me too, alpinestars I think will be the weapon of choice. Another estay to join the loverly Saracen, look forward to seeing that.

Will that be the 1991 Cro-Mega DX? If so I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing that one as it was one of the bikes I lusted after while doing my GCSEs.

drystonepaul":3ulb3iy5 said:
Will that be the 1991 Cro-Mega DX? If so I'll certainly be looking forward to seeing that one as it was one of the bikes I lusted after while doing my GCSEs.
Yep, thats the one. It's in hybrid mode at the moment as I use it to commute to work on, so it deserves a muddy treat.

Looking forward to this, turn out looks decent even if the butty wagon will be busier than the trails!

So what is everyone else riding? Another mystery bike from Old Ned maybe?

Sidewinder":3i44t2wm said:
m-trax":3i44t2wm said:
Can we not make it 11am, I like my beauty sleep.

I think a friend and his missus is coming along as well. He has a Dave Yates.
If you leave it too late you'll have to park in wrexham !! gets very busy ;)

I wasn't planning on parking. Normally just ride up, so didn't know it gets that busy.

The only mystery will be whether I make it or not!

My cousin's new bathroom won't be ready on time so probably won't make it. I don't want to leave Mrs Ned alone at home again for another weekend and we can't have 3 of us in a house for 4 days with no bog! Doing it in the kitchen sink is a no-no. It was OK when I was a student but not these days when I'm a lot more mature. :roll: ;)

Without you there Ned, who will be the bright shining fluorescent beacon to lead us around?

Seriously though... Good luck with the toilet situation.

I was anticipating being a bit more restrained this time, probably with my RB top.

Please don't mention toilets - bit of a sore point :roll:

Back