Sidewinder
Sinnett 177
drystonepaul
Stally +1
M-trax + Other half
Old Ned + Car boot full of toe straps
Mr K + Bacon Butty

Looking good so far.
Is 10am in the OnePlanet Cafe okay for everyone? I'll claim one of the bike racks for retro only.

The Saracen e-stay is built and ready for Saturday, so it'll be fully rigid with cantis for one lap at least.

Anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome.

sinnett177":f4x8rggx said:
Old Ned":f4x8rggx said:
Is this meet a definite?
It's a goer Ned, just waiting for final details of meeting arrangements etc. You interested in joining us and putting us all to shame?

I could be tempted. After all, it is my old stamping ground. I'm still a Wrexham lad at heart.

Toe straps all gone - but still got plenty of Pseudo Shark Fins, track mitts, forks and assorted bits and bobs. Could bring some if anyone interested.

I hope the weather's going to be OK. Absolutely persisting down here at the moment. What's it like up there after a bit of wet weather? Is there a website with details of the routes?

Generally the trail dries out very quickly as thats the "beauty" of man made trails have ridden it when there's a "lot" of weather and it never gets too bad ;)

drystonepaul":18hrbp8v said:
Sidewinder
Sinnett 177
drystonepaul
Stally +1
M-trax + Other half
Old Ned + Car boot full of toe straps
Mr K + Bacon Butty

Looking good so far.
Is 10am in the OnePlanet Cafe okay for everyone? I'll claim one of the bike racks for retro only.

The Saracen e-stay is built and ready for Saturday, so it'll be fully rigid with cantis for one lap at least.

Anyone else who wants to come is more than welcome.
I hope it's a red Saracen and not a blue one :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL:
It'll be the red one as photographed on its maiden trial run yesterday:

92KiliRacer01.jpg

But you have reminded me to check with the powdercoaters on the progress of your blue one... ;)

Can we not make it 11am, I like my beauty sleep.

I think a friend and his missus is coming along as well. He has a Dave Yates.

Back