Ibis Mojo 95

sunchaser":2bmzx59b said:
stevek":2bmzx59b said:
Another lovely Ibis, you don't see any for ages and then the next thing you know you can't move for 'em. :D

Steve, didn't you have a NOS one of these?

Sure did meowd, never even had a wheel fitted, some guy from a bike shop bought it.

You doing much riding lately with P, bud? Heard he's been doing a few 100 milers.

Only ever ride the road these days. Mostly with P. Reinvented myself as a roadie ;)

Pauls done a few 100 mile sportives this year & he keeps trying to talk me into it. Not sure if I'd let myself down tho' :oops: Still, I do some pretty big rides so maybe next year.

Just need to try & keep or improve my limited fitness over winter :roll:

juice":1rclv1od said:
I really love it when the colour of the saddle matches the bike!
Which Flite is it? Can't tell by the picture..Gel or maybe Carbon?

Flite kevlar titanium :)

Jakob":37u7yurd said:
juice":37u7yurd said:

It looks like it was really made just for this bike. Is it original spec or just an example for surpreme taste? :cool:

juice":1bxwcmh0 said:
Jakob":1bxwcmh0 said:
juice":1bxwcmh0 said:

It looks like it was really made just for this bike. Is it original spec or just an example for surpreme taste? :cool:

Ask defiant, I got the frame, fork, seatpost and saddle from him. I don't think any of the parts are original though. The frame wasn't always orange.

Frame was originally Bottle green and was brought over from the states by Gil_M several years ago.

Back