BoTM October 2009 - Nominations please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jez-4-bikes-max":2qilaqgm said:
Kudos to the Raleigh - I think riding a munter is actually super good fun sometimes.

Everyone should do it sometimes. Less to worry about.

(read into that what you like you filthy bunch)

Lol...

(gratitude, an interesting return ;) )

jez-4-bikes-max":9f9fsiz8 said:
Kudos to the Raleigh - I think riding a munter is actually super good fun sometimes.

Everyone should do it sometimes. Less to worry about.

(read into that what you like you filthy bunch)

Steak is great, but once in a while you have to go out and get some hamburger.

fingers":22q6g4in said:
John":22q6g4in said:
If the clockwork is really a 2007 then I'm afraid we won't be putting it through to the final poll.

Great pix with the max but I'm sure it's later than 1988. New Raleigh MAX oversized NOT overwieght!

Alas it is a 2007 re-issue...

Sorry John, I didnt notice anything in the rules against this sort of thing, but did wonder if it was allowed...

Hey no problem, I've updated the guidelines to be clear. We do sometimes run a BoTM for modern bikes but tbh that was never that popular. The Orange is cool thouhg and actully retro in the dictionary sense rather than the sense used here. Confusingly.

John":64bj12bx said:
fingers":64bj12bx said:
John":64bj12bx said:
If the clockwork is really a 2007 then I'm afraid we won't be putting it through to the final poll.

Great pix with the max but I'm sure it's later than 1988. New Raleigh MAX oversized NOT overwieght!

Sorry John, I didnt notice anything in the rules against this sort of thing, but did wonder if it was allowed...

Hey no problem, I've updated the guidelines to be clear. We do sometimes run a BoTM for modern bikes but tbh that was never that popular. The Orange is cool thouhg and actully retro in the dictionary sense rather than the sense used here. Confusingly.

Cool... Well I'll just have to enter a proper old one maybe...

fingers":13os0r4e said:
John":13os0r4e said:
fingers":13os0r4e said:
John":13os0r4e said:

Cool... Well I'll just have to enter a proper old one maybe...

Right on, look like there are a few in your sig you could throw in :D

well, here's attempt no.2

totally OEM 1995/6 Orange P7 Lx

IMG_0636.jpg

(this is an old pic - its a little bit muddy now...)

Since I have made my nomination I can honestly say I would rather you kept your first submission :LOL: .......your second submission is very nice.

fingers":r6kgigtg said:
well, here's attempt no.2

totally OEM 1995/6 Orange P7 Lx

IMG_0636.jpg

(this is an old pic - its a little bit muddy now...)
:LOL:

Not touchin' yer Orange and I've told you before stop callin' me love :shock:

Just off to check the date stamp on my Raleigh's bottom........

"Munter" :shock: - Weellllllll that's just hurtful :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back