Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

They might look better but they ain't. They don't call em Wildslippers for nothing you know :LOL: :LOL:

zigzag":mrocvats said:
If nothing else they look like a better tyre than what you've got on the now, so go for it. Were those the 24 quid BINs from ebay you posted last week?

nope , these are brand spankers...... there on now and they look alright :cool:

IMG_1601.jpg

IMG_1602.jpg

just waiting for a flexistem and an xt front mech now.........

I have a NOS inch quill flexstem in black if its any use. I gave £32 for it. Its about 120mm extension I think. Can bring it to Kielder.

Al, whats happened to your post? BTW you will be an awesome site on that machine :)

Dr S":3dx7ggje said:
I have a NOS inch quill flexstem in black if its any use. I gave £32 for it. Its about 120mm extension I think. Can bring it to Kielder.

ahhhhhhhhhh , ave just bought one :roll: it's a grey one so if i don't like it then i'll take you up on your offer :D

We might have another retro rider on Saturday. Dr Drew is thinking of having a go. He's in bullish mood after his team came second in the weekends charity Coast to Coast bash. He's going to check with the Mrs tonight and report back. He will be riding a 1995 Orange if he gets clearance.

Big Eck, like the bike, is the seatpost supposed to be bent though :shock:

Worse I could've got you a Girvin Flexstem for a couple of quid :roll:

Right that makes me wimping out worse, your riding the Massif, probability of me showing up might have gone up by a couple of %.

Sheesh, more cash, first aid kit etc etc....................mad mad MAD :LOL:

velomaniac":s4cfcig4 said:
Big Eck, like the bike, is the seatpost supposed to be bent though :shock:

Worse I could've got you a Girvin Flexstem for a couple of quid :roll:

Right that makes me wimping out worse, your riding the Massif, probability of me showing up might have gone up by a couple of %.

Sheesh, more cash, first aid kit etc etc....................mad mad MAD :LOL:

i just bought a first aid kit for a couple of quid from ebay , i can get you one if you want ?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT

swap you the stem for it ? ;)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back