1992 -ish Diamondback Topanga Phooooaaarrr!!

legrandefromage":xxqcsdf2 said:
I know, I know, more tat from the cheese but I though I'd bung this up as it was another paperround money favourite and not that bad with its True Temper double butted tubing - ideal upgrade fodder of the day

Came to me rusty dusty and covered in oil. Junked the wheels, chainrings rear mech. Added nice brakes, spare LX chainset and some nice period 3ttt bars

Nothing special, but what the hey...

Looks big.

Good frame - worth keeping and upgrading the bits.

im sure my mate had an identical one to that one bitd in the day, his name and topanga just seem to ring a bell.

will remove the rust, tidy the paint and find a better mech. then it will sit in garage waiting untill I decide what to do with it.

A real bike probably out being thrashed by a real rider. It's what's on the saddle that counts!

I love this kind of stuff, not the anally-retentive 'corncob-up-my-bum' pretentiousness of the garage queen brigade!

hamster":wv8x3ckj said:
I love this kind of stuff, not the anally-retentive 'corncob-up-my-bum' pretentiousness of the garage queen brigade!

luckily, this site doesnt suffer from that attitude. garage queens have their place. this is the sort of bike you can wreck without damaging your wallet

i gave my mate one of those years ago. i really liked it too. yours is looking good.

Latest posts

Back