microchip

Dar Kuma

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I've been getting some information about the microchipped population, and why its coming into force is cause people feel safe but they are also manipulated to feel that way to bring in legislation for microchipping.

And how are they doing this is by highlighting a problem that causes a reaction so most manipulated humans say what are we going to do about it!

Then some slimy prime minister offers a solution which he allready had beforehand and the way forward is met with open arms when its just a con trick.

So why do they what to microchip the population, For even greater control of all of us, they are allready gearing up for a one world army and a one world power

Any thoughts?

are you in favour of microchipping, It's happening by the thousands allready in america.

please watch this video

I quite agree that the populations are controlled or manipulated by the Governments to come round to 'their' way of thinking, but I'm afraid you lost me within about 3 seconds of the video when I saw it was by David Icke... a few years ago he was claiming to be the son of god wasn't he?

no, that was just the manipulated media claiming he said he was the son of god or The Messiah... :roll:

there is a lot more info about now, check out bilderberg videos on google video and youtube

I distinctly remember an interview with Wogan where Icke said that he was the son of the Guardian and that he wore purple to be closer to God. Ickes words, not the Media. Stories can be spun to suit peoples objectives, however its hard to put an alternative spin on a un-edited (possibly even live, I can't remember) televised interview. I don't take him any more or less seriously for claiming that, everyone has their off days.

I would imagine that to anyone of average intelligence, it is blatently clear that the media and Government have their own agendas and it would be stupid to assume that they wouldn't try to coax us round to their way of thinking.

I watched the David interviews. Any body who claims the twin towers was done by the US Govenment needs locking up. We know who crashed those planes and it was the terrorists flying them.
:twisted:
Icke is a nutter

I'm not so sure that you can be that dismissive. There is actually a fair bit of very compelling evidence that the US Government knew that the attacks were going to happen, and there are still now lots of questions that remain unanswered about those events.

David Icke may be a little hard to take seriously, but don't let that stop you questioning what you're told by the media/Government etc :)

lets not dwell on 9/11 here as its not the subject matter,
What the subject of matter is the fact that a certain few elite people are aiming for a one world organisation run by this elite.

It is happening at an alrming rate in america as thousands of people are allready being tagged by ID chips which are connected to a centralised government computer, If the european union comes in and canada and mexico merges with america we will be in trouble.

I can't ever see Canada joining USA. One it's part of our empire, the Commonwealth. Two- don't ever call a Canadian an American. They hate it :evil:
This micro chip stuff is rubbish. You could say i work for 'BIG BRO' and i'm no way a fan of Goverment any were in the world. The Chinese and the Iranians are a bigger worry.

Back