retrobikeguy

BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Orange 🍊 Fan
Feedback
View
Ah yes,
Apart from vintage bikes the other money pit has to be the garden, although doing it ourselves instead of getting up their own arse overpriced landscape gardeners in :roll: has saved a fortune and its been well worth it as we could decide as we went along just how the finished article would be, well its near as dammin finished and I is well chuffed :) so I thought I would share these piccis with you

have a gander,
Oh, the links above the pics are the befores

before garden, after hiding builders rubble under it :evil:

after

Pergolainthesun.jpg

more

before

after

DSC00082.jpg

before

after

DSC00078.jpg

and at night

;)

And just in time to enjoy the weather!!

Like the canvassy awning thang-far better than the old Umbrella through the table stylee............

Cheers,
Dav

Lysander":3n015c00 said:
And just in time to enjoy the weather!!

Like the canvassy awning thang-far better than the old Umbrella through the table stylee............

Cheers,
Dav

Yeah,

had a bbq & beer session on sunday since it was good weather, the sail awning thing was one of those ebay bargains as they sent 2 by accident :twisted: .

looking forward to some nice summer this year now instead of slogging dirt around ;)

RBG

That looks cosy Lee. Obviously some progress has been made there :)

Ready for Summer :cool:

Bike parking lot ...or nice place to build on your bikes (you have enough time left for that purpose now I assume ;) ) =>

DSC00083.jpg

Really nice job, you managed to create several different rooms - pergola adds height too.

:D

Wanna come and do mine :?:

Ah, Thats the bike photo corner Melvin,

I'm sure you guys have seen plenty of my rides in this area

06d1e0e5.jpg

by night we get the firepit down there as its well secluded ;)

PS I want the neighbours shed, its huge :(

gump":4b3o3vh2 said:
Really nice job, you managed to create several different rooms - pergola adds height too.

:D

Wanna come and do mine :?:

well noticed, we fancied our own bit of ibiza for when we wer'nt there and also a bit of english, so the back garden and side garden were split up at the narrowest point to give us a choice of either or either

DSC00081.jpg

wanted to put decking on top of the pergola and put a doorway in instead of the landing window but the idea was poo-poo'd by the missus, would have been great for nosying at the neighbours :LOL:

as for doing any one else's.........................................give a guy a break

Elev12k":4b3o3vh2 said:
You can park some at mine :LOL:

supprised even you have any space left :LOL:

We're in the process of re-gardenizing.........my only input so far is 'Bigger Shed'- or at least somewhere else to put the non-bike stuff.......'cept for the mower- retro '85 Qualcast that is........but 'Bike Photo Corner'!!- that one thing to be incorporated!!

I'd be happy with the way it is, but 'apparently' sitting on a couple of old pallets drinking Special Brew is not 'Having Drinkies on the Decking Area'........bah!

Anyway, I'll second Gump- excellent use of a fairly small space......G.O.T.M. winner for sure

Cheers,
Dav

Back