Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Christ, just realised this is next weekend....

PANIC STATIONS!

Its my first race since the Boltby Bash in around 1987.

Can we have final roll call and what you are riding please?

Cheers
Si

Ha ha know what you mean si, that nagging feeling that I could have got off my arse a bit more came over me last weekend- too late now anyroads.

Looks like the clockwork for me as I'm still missing a few bits for the yo however if I do get lucky then I'll ss on the yo for sure.

Kaiser is coming for sure think the salsa will be on shakedown mode and zig zag completes the pict invasion force on a rather nice stumpy 1992 I think again just built up.

Any more retro bikers?

Aye more than likely Salsa for me, the FAT still has a couple of uninvestigated issues and I've funally found the impetus to complete the Salsa. Now its near done I'm quite keen to ride it......Sorry Si, when I thrash yees all you can blame the bike*. :LOL:

*Just kidding :LOL: it will be my supreme power that will destroy youse.

Probably the Yo or the Goat for me unless a big box arrives later in the week. Need to find some bar ends I think.

Dr S":1iqgyagf said:
Probably the Yo or the Goat for me unless a big box arrives later in the week. Need to find some bar ends I think.

Did you buy Bas's Ti FAT or are you talking about the Stumpy?

clockworkgazz":2w28565k said:
Thought you had to own the bike to enter in botm?

The sale/purchase of the Fat Ti is pending. He hasn't entered it under any name, his own nor mine. This morning it was his, this afternoon it is mine. ;)

@Kaiser- Stumpy wont get here for weeks- will be on the slow boat.

Just had a word with Gil, he can do some decals this week so I choose the Goat as the bike I will be mostly pushing around Kielder.

That might be a good choice, been watching some utune stuff and deadwater does seem fast and bumpy so boing will be your friend. Looks like there will be a good bit of climbing too.

Back