beavis

I couldn't believe how quickly my parts arrived from beavis. I paid on a Thursday I think.
So just two days later it was Saturday and I'd left early to do the RB Peaks ride.
My girlfriend was having a lie in and was rudely awoken by a knock at the door. It was the postman clutching my latest purchase from beavis.

Suffice to say, upon my return I was grumpily apprehended for buying more stuff and for my lack of consideration in having it delivered while she was still sleeping.

I however was delighted by the shifters and by the excellent service provided by this gentleman.

I have been forgiven too...

top bloke ,sold me a mech and some nice brakes
just don't feed him bombay mix
:LOL:

Top bloke! was the second man in a cross country relay race getting some bike's from the other end of the country to me, asked nothing in return what more can I say top banana! :D

Excellent!

Put up with loads of questions from me via PM

Parts were as described & my money was handed over in the middle of a motorway services car park, luckily I don't think either of us looked too dodgy :LOL:

Even a couple of nice little extras too, it's nice to have a little reading material :)

10/10.

Was the first to reply to the sale of a XTR front derailleur. Even though it wasn't stated in the ad Beavis decided he does not ship outside the UK and sold it to some one else instead. Bad form mate!

Back