Don't do it

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
I decided today in my infinate wisdom to go to sherwood pines and do the 6 mile cycle route on there with it being a nice day which is fine other than the fact I decided it would be a good idea even though I've not rode any kind of distance in ages to do so on my downhill bike which of course has no mount for a bottle cage so I decided to travel with a 500ml bottle of spring water in my pocket lol, any way needless to say by time I'd finished I was a bit sweaty and tired think next time make I'm in a little better shape or take the cross country bike oh and maybe I should buy a camelbak, would of helped if it was one of the newer lighter downhill bikes probably but I like it old school and is a hefty tank, oh well main thing is I enjoyed it. Also saw a GT STS with spins on on my travels and a old michelen bike with old manitous on.

No not tried it yet mate, will have to take a look at it at somepoint though, not been up there in ages before yesterday though, the bike shop had moved and everything lol, they're having a bike demo day up there in May arn't they, something to do with future publishing.

Back