The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jimmycth":188m5tvo said:
coomber":188m5tvo said:
jimmycth":188m5tvo said:
Sorry but nobody knows anything about the Marin Muirwoods (which I assume it is) I posted earlier?

Have a look on the bottom bracket shell for a frame number. Then we can work out what model it is. Couldn't tell you otherwise what it is.

It's M84CS6115. Thx.

If you want o know what it is then just post in the chat area. It's not worth a lot, as it's a low end Marin. High end are not worth too much either other than the very high end.
Components will make their market value and that goes for the person with no pics selling XTR stuff who doesn't read the FAQ area on way to make them small enough to post. XTR will make more or less what people who actually get a sale in the for sale area (do a search ;))

Anyways.

It's a 1994 produced MARIN, so look in the Archive for the catalouge or at the mtb-katalogue site (see the links section)
It's the 8th in the range for that year, in 1994 that would be Bobcat Trail.

How about my shiny, shiny Middleburn spiders?

Both 5arm, one is red and the other blue. Both are pretty good.

DSCN0442.jpg

chris667":3t4rwt0u said:
How about my shiny, shiny Middleburn spiders?

Both 5arm, one is red and the other blue. Both are pretty good.

Well today at CRC a Middleburn XC spider is £37 new. so £15 to £20 second hand ? (I have no idea :LOL: )

Re: Vuelta Airline 1

WD Pro":3n55rjyw said:
I have a good pair of Vuelta Airline 1 wheels to sell with STX hubs, any ideas on value ?

DSC04351.jpg

STX hubs :

DSC04352.jpg

DSC04353.jpg

They don’t have stainless spokes so they could do with a bit of a rub with wire wool but other than that and some of the stickers are lifting slightly around the edges they are very good condition and run quite true.

I think they have been stood more than they have been used as the hub bearings are still nice and tight and I am pretty sure they have never been apart, I think this is even the original grease overspill :

DSC04354.jpg

The rims still have the original machining / turning marks on them, the discoloration on the alloy would go after a few rides worth of braking :

DSC04355.jpg

Rim tape and skewers would be included as pictured.

In addition, any ideas how much a set of wheels costs to post ?

Cheers,

WD :)

Anyone ? :D

Needing some funds, so might sell these, but what are they worth.
NOS boxed set Deore DX V-Brakes and levers noodles cables bolts etc (front and rear) the red ones like this.

bmxdx.jpg

Mongoose IBOC Pro SX Carbon Hardtail - Pictures Now Added

Hello again all,

Managed to sort out some pictures of the bike - hope you all like them. I have higher resolution pictures if you'd like to see them.

Just to re-iterate my previous post the details of the bike are;

Mongoose IBOC Pro SX carbon Framed Hardtail,
Manitou Answer Comp Forks
1st Generation Shimano M900 XTR Shifers & Brake Lever STI's, Crankset, Rear Mech & Hubs (Probably the Cassette & BB are as well but not 100%)
Shimano XT Front Mech & Canti's
Campagnolo Stehno Rims
Hi-Gear Quill Stem, Riser Bars & Cross Brace
Michelin Tyres (Believe they are the originals)

The bike is circa 1992/1993 and has only covered about 500 miles and has spent most of its life in storage.

Trying to get an idea of what's the bike worth has it has to go or it'll just sit in the shed and I could do with the cash to pay for (sorry for this) my modern full sus build. Would be prepared to break if better for my wallet.

Thanks for all the help

Jules

Attachments

• DSC00002.JPG
    DSC00002.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSC00003.JPG
    DSC00003.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSC00004.JPG
    DSC00004.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 1,604
  • DSC00005.JPG
    DSC00005.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1,604
Hey guys, finally thinking about parting with the bike below, so any ideas how much I should ask for the Kona Fire Mountain in the pic?
Everything is as it was when it was bought from the shop, only the saddle was changed. I think it is 14in and was bought for my mum so it has hardly ever been used?

Attachments

• Old Bikes 008.jpg
    Old Bikes 008.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 1,541
I recently found a '94 univega alpina s7.7, seems to have all the original components, and be in decent shape, I'd like to make the owner an offer, any idea what its worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back