The NW&NW Area Team - Mountain Mayhem 2010 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnett177":3ckxcr42 said:
......asterner! Seem like desperate measures already from the NE & Yorks group, perhaps you could team up with Ededwards? He also has no friends :(

It's not that I have no friends, I just don't need any.....

I like the idea of area groups at mayhem but I've heard there are no real hills down in the county's (just mud) so not sure we are planning an invasion that far south :roll:

ededwards":29rb2dyz said:
sinnett177":29rb2dyz said:
......asterner! Seem like desperate measures already from the NE & Yorks group, perhaps you could team up with Ededwards? He also has no friends :(

well said a man after my own heart.

clockworkgazz":2xdbm6qz said:
I like the idea of area groups at mayhem but I've heard there are no real hills down in the county's (just mud) so not sure we are planning an invasion that far south :roll:
Is that the colour YELLOW I see ??? ;)

I maybe living in Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) by the time it gets to July next year. :shock: Which group would I fit into then?

Looking forward to next year already - now I know what to expect I will be aiming for more laps.

m-trax":q84jswfr said:
I maybe living in Lincolnshire (Scunthorpe) by the time it gets to July next year. :shock: Which group would I fit into then?

Looking forward to next year already - now I know what to expect I will be aiming for more laps.

Traitor... :roll:

Capt K

ededwards":2kw6pnv0 said:
sinnett177":2kw6pnv0 said:

Charming... :roll:

That'll come back to haunt you... ;)

Capt K

mrkawasaki":2fj6x2b4 said:
ededwards":2fj6x2b4 said:
sinnett177":2fj6x2b4 said:

Charming... :roll:

That'll come back to haunt you... ;)

Capt K

Ok ok, I do want friends but as no one will have me I subvert it in an act of bravado and pretend that I plough a lone furrow with only my shadow as company by choice.

My word, this is more therapeutic than stripping naked, daubing myself in woad and howling at the moon. Howling wolf? Lone wolf more like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back