Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Dr S":3djsvdbo said:
velomaniac":3djsvdbo said:
I hear what your say Dr.S but arguably one of our most technically capable members DaveDH has done the Nevis red on his reasonably modern 4" travel Intense full sus and he wished he had more travel.

Everytime I get my arse in a race car I think it could do with an extra 40bhp or some more caster at the front, more rear wing, better brakes, a lower final drive etc etc. but I just get on with making the most of what I have. As long as you can keep having fun thats the important bit. Were 6 inch bikes any faster around the bike park at Glentress than my Klunker?

Ride what you have, enjoy the sunshine and good company and do your best with what you have

Amen.

Which brings us full circle back to enjoying the ride,company and craic.

I'm afraid i'm pulling out of the keilder Octoberfest, do not believe i'm up to race conditions even if I bail after lap one :oops:

However I am coming to Thrunton woods on the 24th so Dr S can slag me for my pathetic excuses then :LOL:

velomaniac":10z76kwy said:
I'm afraid i'm pulling out of the keilder Octoberfest, do not believe i'm up to race conditions even if I bail after lap one :oops:

However I am coming to Thrunton woods on the 24th so Dr S can slag me for my pathetic excuses then :LOL:

Will do Pansy Pants :LOL: :LOL:

Ps. I will never be in race condition even if I tried :?

thats a shame velo :(

you can enter on the day as I'm struggling to print out a form (having a printer would help) and cant for the life of me work out how to do it online!

me kaiser and ZigZag for team mac-hardfeckinbarsteward-retro.

clockworkgazz":3egnsvei said:

you can enter on the day as I'm struggling to print out a form (having a printer would help) and cant for the life of me work out how to do it online!

Click on the linky thing and it opens another page which you just fill in. So easy even Velo could do it (if he wasn't such a ShandyPants)

Dr S":230ep60s said:
clockworkgazz":230ep60s said:

Click on the linky thing and it opens another page which you just fill in. So easy even Velo could do it (if he wasn't such a ShandyPants)

i did but it didnt llet me enter owt- will try again later- sorry to hear about your bum si.

Picked up a first aid kit at ikea today for £6ish

Latest posts

Back