Steerer Tube Swap Shop - shorter for longer! NO SALES!

Tallpaul":1nm67oic said:
And.....

I've got a steel steerer for Marzocchi Bombers that have crown suitable for such a thing. It's 1 1/8", threadless and results in about 200mm of useable steerer.

Again, PM me if you want it :)

Doh! I was after one of these, I ended up buying some 2nd hand forks

Don't suppose anyones got a spare uncut or very long steerer for a set of '03 Marzocchi DJ-3s have they? I've got a shortish one i can swap... I've even got a hydraulic press in work if they need swapping over, alternatively we could just swap crowns. ;)

Wanted steerer at least 185mm for pace evo's not worried if its alloy or steel i have an alloy one 165mm in lenght(not inc the clamped part).

Anyone :cool:

I need a Mag/Quadra steerer 220mm+

I have 160 or 170 to swap, may even have a threaded one but need to check on that.

Can anyone help me out :D

manitou 1s

Hi every 1 :) i have what i think are a pair of manitou 1s :?: with 1/8 threadless 185mm steerer and crown, and i am in need of the same but in a 1" steerer no shorter than 130mm can any 1 help :?: :?: Thanks Tinker

Attachments

• yyyuu 050.jpg
    yyyuu 050.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2,228
  • rrrrrrrrrrrrr 050.jpg
    rrrrrrrrrrrrr 050.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,225
That's a Manitou R surely?
Steerer looks the same as a Manitou 3 and they're available NOS on ebay as a last resort.

does anyone have a 1 1/8th threadless steerer tube for an older style marzocchi? i'd also take 1" threadless if you had it.

I have a 1 1/8th Bomber steerer if that was what you were talking about. I suspect you meant the pre-bombers though. Let us know.

Back