FS Roberts track Pogliaghi road Campy brakes levers etc

Hilarystone

Dirt Disciple
Hi Everyone,
Listed below are some lovely older road parts. I am happy to ship abroard.
I can take payment a number of ways - bank transfer (preferred), Paypal, cheque in GBP, cash sent registered post, Traveller’s cheques in $ etc.
Viewing or personal collection welcomed.
Hilary Stone, Bristol, UK

POGLIAGHI ROAD FRAME c1983
Seat Tube (ctc): 57cm
Top Tube (ctc): 56cm
Rear dropout width: 126mm
Wheel size: Sprints or 700C with a brake drop of 45mm
Seatpost size: 27.2mm
Bottom Bracket Threads: Italian
Seatpost size: 27.2mm
Frame number: 13511
This is one of the last Pogliaghis to be built before Rossin bought the firm. It was I think probably built by Freschi. It is in very sound condition with no dents or dings I can see. This is a chance to get a Pog at a very reasonable price. I can deliver it free of charge for the successful bidder to Argos Cycles who I consider to be one of the best frame painters in the UK. Details on Argos’ prices can be found at http://www.argoscycles.com/renovation-pricelist.htm
£245
Pogliaghi-13511.jpg

CHAS ROBERTS TRACK FRAME ex Graham Obree Columbus Max 1994
Seat Tube (ctt): 55cm
Top Tube (ctc): 57cm
Rear dropout width: 120mm
Wheel size: 700C
Frame tubing: Columbus Max
Seatpin size: 27.2mm
This frame was built by Chas Roberts for Graham Obree with Columbus Max tubing - Columbus Max tubing is both oversize and ovalised but with really thin wall thicknesses - the net result is to make an extremely stiff frame. The detailing is stunning and the paintwork is in excellent condition withonly one or two very minor marks... This is really one very special track frame. It is not drilled for brakes front or rear. £495
Roberts-Obree-track.jpg

CAMPAGNOLO GRAN SPORT BRAKE CALLIPERS deep drop hex nut fitting, rear calliper is almost all NOS £24
Campag-GS-callipers.jpg

CAMPAGNOLO NR BRAKESET c1970s/80s Allen nut fitting, shallow drop complete with levers (these have some fine scratches but nothing too disfiguring) in very good condition £70
I have some other Campy brakesets available too - Victory, 70s Record, late 80s SR
Campag-Record-brakes-70s80s.jpg

CAMPAGNOLO SLOTTED GEAR LEVERS 1970s/80s for braze-on fitting £19
Campag-slotted-gear-shifter.jpg

PENGUIN BOOK OF THE BICYCLE by Rod Watson and Martin Gray published in 1978 This is a very underrated book which has plenty to offer those interested in cycling. There are fascinating sections on Raleigh (including the Team bikes), Reynolds tubing factory, Dave Moulton and lots of history and sport. 332 pages. 8GBP
Penguin-bicycle-book.jpg

I'll take the campag brake levers please

PM me details of your bank account :)

thanks

edit : I see you're in Bristol - maybe we could meet up?

Back