NOS Cannondale F 3.0 from Spain /Recently assembled / PHOTOS

That's a very, very nice Cannondale.
I'm jealous (unlike retrobikeguy i've never had trouble liking Cannondales) :!:
:D

Well, I honestly have to say:

This is the first supernice Cannondale I ever saw!! Really great bike, nice color and parts... I normally don't like Cannondales very much (somehow they just look totally off-synch and non-symmetrical), but this is really my first "WOW!" on a Cannondale when looking at your pics :cool: :shock:

Fist things first: Welcome
That is a very nice one! Your english is no problem, we have people all over the world.

How did you get all the nos parts, that must have been a good search?

Yes nice bike, only the light?? spin wheels. I didn't really like the spin wheels in my bike, they look good, but don't really ride stiff and direct.

LTS Biker":1de1clso said:
Fist things first: Welcome
That is a very nice one! Your english is no problem, we have people all over the world.

How did you get all the nos parts, that must have been a good search?

Yes nice bike, only the light?? spin wheels. I didn't really like the spin wheels in my bike, they look good, but don't really ride stiff and direct.

Hello. Most of the nos parts are from Ebay (USA and Germany). I have been searching during 4 months... My friend of "Bicicletas Belga", a shop here in Valencia, sell me the Coda bar and the Onza HO brakes.
About the Spin's... I know they are heavy but I like it.
Bye!

cannondale !

Nice bike !! makes me wish i'd kept my SM600 now ....... your English is very good and certainly better than my Spanish ! ( or English for that matter .... ) I have no problem at-all with Cannondales ( only yer common Kona ! hahahahahaha ) lovely build quality and paintwork ...
Welcome to the site ...

Mike from sunny Scotland

Back