Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September **AFTERMATH**

Pickle":dq2l50qw said:
Some fantastic pics there Jack, especially the one of me mincing round the big muddy puddle! :LOL:

Pickle...pass the cheese, oh, and this is how we do big muddy puddles where I come from ;)

Attachments

• not_mincing.jpg
    not_mincing.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 2,631
There is usually a big hole or lump of rock under the water where I come from*. :cry:

EDIT- Well where I live now that is, where I came from originally there would be a burnt out car or old Honda 70 frame under the water :?

neilll":1o3y3kcm said:
Pickle":1o3y3kcm said:
Some fantastic pics there Jack, especially the one of me mincing round the big muddy puddle! :LOL:

Pickle...pass the cheese, oh, and this is how we do big muddy puddles where I come from ;)

Madness I tell you, shear madness! :LOL:

Super selection of pics guys. Wasn't the weather etc. great!

In which case, I wonder why I didn't seem to smile very much!

It's obviously a very serious matter this mountain biking. ;)

I've decide to come back next year on the same bike with a couple of improvements for 2010

A year is a long time and who knows what I might find doon 'tip...

legrandefromage":2negv9y4 said:
I've decide to come back next year on the same bike

Hardtail for me next year.......Stumpjumper I think, or maybe some gears on the M2 :?

Sinnett177 wrote:

No pictures from the other fella then?

Hi guys.
Great ride! Great weather! Great company! Great long wait for food!

Did anyone else notice the sign on the front of the pub which read..."Lease this pub"?
Hmmm, wonder if the staff come free with it 'cos they weren't worth much more.

Anyway, got one picture e-mailed to me this morning by "the other fella" - Andy, which should be attached.

He says he'll get the others up on his website soonish so as soon as he does I'll let everyone know and post a link.

I think he'll be fettling with photoshop no doubt.

From what I saw of them that evening though on is laptop, hopefully people will enjoy them!

Thanks again for the ride Mr K, oh and...

Mr K wrote:

Favourite bike: Control Tech full sus

Wow! I'm honoured! :D

Attachments

• Cycling at Mam Tor 26-9-09.jpg
    Cycling at Mam Tor 26-9-09.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 2,365
Back