mini clockwork build for xmas

finished now just waiting for santa to pick up tonight ;)

Many thanks to all who helped with the parts- everyone gave up there bits at very little cost (you tarts) and yet again demonstrates why retro bike is the best forum in the whole wide world bar none- cheers folks and esp. Jimi and mike ;)

miniclockwork-2.jpg

miniclockwork3.jpg

miniclockwork4.jpg

miniclockwork2.jpg

miniclockwork5.jpg

miniclockwork6.jpg

Oh man, that looks the baws. Is it not a tad too small for you though Gazz?? (don't give me that old bollocks about it being for the wee laddie again :LOL: )

Anyhow, havn't you got something else to show us??

That is absolutely cracking! I'll tell you one thing, come December 25th that's going to be BOTM in one house in Kilmarnock.

Gaz that looks great!!!!!!!! Well worth all the effort you have put in over the past good few months. Hope Cam gives it a good thrashin which is what it was meant for. He's one lucky lad. Get some pics up of him and it in action after xmas. Glad to have be of help in the first place. It was my first retrobike sale and i still haven't finished my build since that time so i better get a move on. Cheers Fella.

Mike :D

Did you ever update to a bouncy front end Gazz?

Reason I ask is that the Hahanna I have purchased is very similar to this and will have a similar sized rider and I was wondering what you went for and if you moved to ahead or stuck with threaded?

Carl.

a little legend

i saw this when i first joined retrobike, .......very cool, and i bet the little man feels like a legend when he rides it too.......just brilliant....!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back