Vitorzip's feedback

I do thank you for your honest feedback, Ed.

Just think i should clear something up, for future deals.

There is been some sort of problem with postal services. When these things happen once, we can think it´s an isolated incident, but when it happens 5 or 6 times in a short period of time, then something´s wrong.

As for my lack of communication, the explanation can be found HERE, and i must admit my error. I´m wrinting from a N95 8gb, it´s not easy to access every function on the web, and impossible to answer PMs.

I just want to make clear that the parts you and others have bought were sent 3 or 4 day max. from the day youve paid. As you can see, we closed our deal on October, and you can read the feedback above yours, from Nov.17th. Your crankset was sent by me once, and for my wife twice. I even referred that to you last week. Your crankset, for example, has cost me £38 on shipping, on a total amount of £85 you´ve sent me. I supported this from my pocket, never thought of asking you a pence more, and i can still loose more, because as we spoke previously, a refund is still on the table. I prefer to loose money then create a bad image of myself.

The idea of me being a time waster is completely wrong, because even if i´m away from home, my wife takes care of everything. The only thing i consider myself guilty, is not being able to answer Pms. Buyer should know whats wrong, or at least maintain communication.

Do not take me wrong for replying, i just got the idea that you think i kept the crankset in my home till now, when i read your opinion. That is wrong.

Still, i do appreciate your honest feedback. Sorry for this mess, hopefully this bad experience wont happen again.

Cheers ;)

Vitor

Cheers Vitor for the Bar ends mate- hold up no problem. Good comms letting me know things had gone screwy.
Just for info though, I managed to chat with the posty yesterday- and he said:
Ahh yeah, for the UK, the senders address should/ must go below the delivery address, or likely it will get glanced at in the sorting office, and lobbed back in the 'orginating' direction. Get your mate to put the senders address below the destination, in a much smaller font size (type size).

So there we go- I personally was happy with the transaction, but this might help in the future.
cheers buddy,
nick,

elite504":2w9zek5u said:
Ahh yeah, for the UK, the senders address should/ must go below the delivery address, or likely it will get glanced at in the sorting office, and lobbed back in the 'orginating' direction. Get your mate to put the senders address below the destination, in a much smaller font size (type size).

Thanks for that info, Nick.

I really found weird that some packages got back without any reference, yours for example, didn´t had anything written if it was returned for wrong adress or so.
In most of the countries that is the correct way to send a package, senders adress on top, and delivery adress on the bottom, bigger font size. But hey, i also drive on the right side of the road and put the € symbol after the numbers, right? That´s pretty understandable.

It´s hard to believe that this mess might be caused by a small issue like this, but in the other way makes perfect sense.

Thanks Nick, you might have saved my Christmas!

Cheers

Vitor

Pleased you have found the problem Vitor, such a simple thing :roll:

Got my Manitou frame yesterday :D , needs the work as described but generally very happy with it, this is a dream bike for me :cool:, it'll be a stunning bike once done, very much a fair weather/gentle trails/summer posing machine though :LOL:

I will deal with you again, have E-mailed about other bits ;)

Received my Judy SL's today from Vitor. It's taken over three months and three attempts to get them here, but I appreciate that it's for reasons outside of Vitor's control. Thanks for trying your best, if I was having your problems, I would've given up ages ago! :cool:

Received my parts from Vitor in great condition. As was the case with some others, the shipping took several trys to finally succeed. But like it has been noted, it was NOT Vitor's fault.
I'll do business with Vitor in future as well. He's a really nice & honest guy.

Always a pleasure dealing with Vitor. Speedy delivery, great packing, cool guy!

Cheers Vitor,

Pete

perfect buyer ,

was understandable due to a cock up on my front.

a true asset to retrobike.

cheers fella

:D

I payed him 2 months ago for one Shock Bones and I don't received it and I haven't any notice of Victor, several mails without reply

Back