WANTED Vinyl 12" or 7" WANTED plz help me!

mepeter

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Can ne one help me rebuild my vinyl collection without me spending decades on flea-bay

WANTED any 7" or 12" vinyl- rock, industrial, goth, dark, new wave, punk!

i used to have a brilliant vinyl collection when i was a student, joy division, sisters, nin, bauhaus, faith no more....etc.... but when we all parted ways from a student house needless to say half of it went missing or was badly damaged

so i have just bought my self a new vinyl player and wish to relive those moments of listening to vinyl

so if anyone has ne unused in the loft then give me a shout
we might be able to sort out a sweet little deal for us both!

help!!!

Got some albums such as Judas Priest, Rainbow, Wishbone Ash etc etc

If you are really interested I will dig them out

*EDIT*
Here's my few remaining albums

AC/DC
Highway to hell, High voltage and Let there be rock
LED ZEP
Led zep 2 and Song remains the same
RAINBOW
Rising
DEEP PURPLE
Machine head
BAD COMPANY
Bad company and Straight shooter
FREE
Free live
WISHBONE ASH
Argus
BLACK SABBATH
Heaven and hell
JUDAS PRIEST
Sad wings of destiny and sin after sin
THIN LIZZY
jailbreak and Johnny the fox
GARY MOORE
Wild Frontier
BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN
Born to run

Few classics there and can remember buying most of them, anything interest you there?

Cheers
Rich

mepeter":13ytuzqh said:
WANTED any 7" or 12" vinyl- rock, industrial, goth, dark, new wave, punk!

i used to have a brilliant vinyl collection when i was a student, joy division, sisters, nin, bauhaus, faith no more....etc.... but when we all parted ways from a student house needless to say half of it went missing or was badly damaged

help!!!

You'll find a lot of what you're looking for (Joy Division and early NIN aside) isn't that expensive on ebay....

SOM and the Mission both reissued their back catalogs on OK remastered CDs last year, so a lot of people have been clearing out their old vinyl. Beggars Banquet have just reissued "Love" by the Cult, with Bauhaus stuff on the way soon. FNM, Janes Addiction, Siouxsie, is usually pretty affordable.

Still, know how you feel. The few holes in my collection felt like holes in my life until I replaced them....

Back