Name this frame....

Cheers Dave_H i think youve proved it for me.

Your ebay linked 02 shares the same cable routing path along the top tube, i think that seals it.

Shame the drop outs are not so easly visable on the linked images.

Cheers all for your help.

Ok, i have to confess i kept this a little quiet to avoid being out bid. The frame was up on ebay as part of an assorted lot of on the whole rubbish bike bits.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MEWN:IT&viewitem=&item=130098729879&rd=1&rd=1

I noticed the frame in the picture and emailed the seller for more images of it. (the ones in the first post)

I have no idea what the other bits are like, i only enquired about the Orange frame.

Well i won the auction for the bargain price of£10 and will be off over to bristol some time this week to collect.

Cheers for all your help with the ID of the frame, and i look forward to posting pics of my first Yorkshire (ish) bike when its built up.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Excellent :!:
Nice work.
Give it a respray or polish and get some new decals and it'll be a goodun!

Back