The NW&NW Area Team - Mountain Mayhem 2010 Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr S":r8zkyhjv said:
So NWA's, why don't you get your inter-area rivalries off to a start with next months Octoberfest Marathon in Kielder Forest?
Mark Sinnett is riding under the NorthWest banner and we have teams from NE&Yorks and Ecurie MacRetro.

See seperate thread for full info but a quick rundown..... 50km race, Saturday 10th October, mixed singletrack and fireroads.
Plenty of places left and you can enter online or just turn up on the day. Includes a pub meal at the finish, so could be a good reason to meet up with your fellow RBers for an end of season chinwag.

Si
Well 10-10-09 was supposed to be the date NWA had their first meet at Llandegla suppose Mark forgot :cry:

Sidewinder":10zz2yq6 said:
Dr S":10zz2yq6 said:
So NWA's, why don't you get your inter-area rivalries off to a start with next months Octoberfest Marathon in Kielder Forest?
Mark Sinnett is riding under the NorthWest banner and we have teams from NE&Yorks and Ecurie MacRetro.

See seperate thread for full info but a quick rundown..... 50km race, Saturday 10th October, mixed singletrack and fireroads.
Plenty of places left and you can enter online or just turn up on the day. Includes a pub meal at the finish, so could be a good reason to meet up with your fellow RBers for an end of season chinwag.

Si
Well 10-10-09 was supposed to be the date NWA had their first meet at Llandegla suppose Mark forgot :cry:

Good point, hadn't seen this double booking. Kielder looks awesome, but guess i'd best give my loyality to the NWA. So Llandegla it is then :D

Didn't realise we could poach riders from other areas - Dr S, what are you actually prepared to bid for Mark's presence??!

Mr K

Mark has been a member of the NE&Yorks group riding posse since the NWA's were but a glint in the milkmans eye.

We'll trade him for Sithlord.

:LOL:

K, I like the idea of regional teams for MM and other races next year but I think ten man teams are far too optimistic. Even the mighty clan MacRetro would struggle to get that number of riders never mind racers. There are far too many polishers on RB to get a big team like that together. Four or Six man teams might be more realistic.

Out of our 7-8 regular NE'ers, 2 are from different area groups and 3-4 would not enter races for a gold pig. I will of course try and whip them into shape but I can't promise anything.

Si

I'll form a one man area team and take the lot of you soft NW types :twisted:

[Note that I think this is trash talk and therefore in the spirit. Apologies if this is unacceptable, definitely not my intention to offend although I'll still open up a large can of whup ass on the lot of you whether or not]

Screw you Edwards- I've done eight minutes on my Turbo Trainer since I bought it last month. If anyone will be kickin ass it will be me!!

Si,Off out for a fag.

Dr S":bjnfcsm1 said:
Mark has been a member of the NE&Yorks group riding posse since the NWA's were but a glint in the milkmans eye.

We'll trade him for Sithlord.

:LOL:

Correction... show Dorothy a dirty set of heels and he's back with the NW boys... ;-)

Capt K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back