Onza titanium cranks

Merlin Boy

Old School Hero
I am looking for a long time for the ultra rare Onza titanium cranks.
Please contact me if you know someone wants to sell them.
Thanks.

Attachments

• Onza titanium cranks (achterkant).jpg
    Onza titanium cranks (achterkant).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 6,250
  • Onza titanium cranks (voorkant).jpg
    Onza titanium cranks (voorkant).jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 6,249
I do know someone that know's someone with a set of NOS ones. Was talking woth him last week about them. Will ask if he wants to sell.

They are bound to go for loads of money though if the Morati ones are going for £500 ish.

last set of ebay 1s made $850US. they were supposed to be totally brittle, retro garage queen use only!

Wu-Tangled":2adcr2lr said:
I do know someone that know's someone with a set of NOS ones. Was talking woth him last week about them. Will ask if he wants to sell.

They are bound to go for loads of money though if the Morati ones are going for £500 ish.

Thanks.
Check your mailbox, i have sent you a PM.

Well if any come up on ebay, you'll have no competition from me. They're horrible :shock:

true they are not 'pretty' in the true sense of the word. But i like them. Are they light? What's wrong with Middleburn's good ole British manufacturing at it's best :cool:
My XTR 2007 are good too. :D

tintin40":2yjeszk5 said:
true they are not 'pretty' in the true sense of the word. But i like them. Are they light? What's wrong with Middleburn's good ole British manufacturing at it's best :cool:
My XTR 2007 are good too. :D

For me, they are the most beautiful cranks in the world.
The are made from cast titanium! Titanium rules!
There about 400 grams a pair. Not the lightest, but they last forever.

There is nothing wrong with Middleburn or 2007 XTR.
For now, i drive with Syncros Revolution cranks, and there perfect and beautiful. But the Nr. 1 for me is the Onza cast titanium.

Those cranks when new must have cost an 'arm an a leg'. What happened to the company? I haven't seen any thing from them. I had their clipless pedals they where :cool:

Back