IMG_1126.JPG
    155.2 KB · Views: 1,995
  • IMG_1131.JPG
    IMG_1131.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 1,993
  • IMG_1132.JPG
    IMG_1132.JPG
    135.3 KB · Views: 1,994
Love it big time!!! Where did you get that chainstay protector from??

Cant wait to build mine and yes, TWP brace, jesus, I have a spare right arm here if anyone wants to swap one for it! Love the build mate. Keep us all updated...

Light??

the chainstay protector was on the frame when i bought it. reminds me, i should get some protective clear tape and put it over it.

if u want, i may consider swapping you posts? ;)

it's the lightest bike i own at just under 24lbs, just nudging below the Cirrus by about half a pound.

Final piece in the Mongoose Amplifier puzzle has arrived! :D

Got my wife to help model it in the pic, as well as a few extra bonus items included in the envelope, courtesy of theboy! :LOL:

a Big thanx shout out goes to him! ;)

Attachments

• IMG_1253.JPG
    IMG_1253.JPG
    79.1 KB · Views: 1,895
....so that's where my pedals ended up then! I am sooooooo jealous. Love the AMP bikes - got a set of forks off here recently but was stiffed on them. :cry: Ho-hum, lesson learned for the future.

yep, that's where they ended up! :D

thanx for making it possible! ;)

what was wrong with the forks, if you don't mind me asking?

Forks were sold to me as having, and I quote "the forks are fully functional, with the pivots tight and working." This is not the case as the fork pivots are in fact loose and the seller will not give me a refund!!
:x

you should post up your dispute on the forum if you haven't already. either in the general forum or the feedback forum.

i have a spare threadless Amp fork. but i think i already mentioned it to you and the steerer was too short for your needs. not sure if you can swap out the steerer.

Back