USE Front Suspension Fork NOS

mrkawasaki

Retrobike Rider
Mint and desirable 1" threadless front suspension fork by USE. Number 455, an elastomer sprung, disc brake edition with superb engineering - this trick fork has never been mounted and has a tube length of 194mm.

A little more covetable than a Pace fork dontcha think...??!!

£60 + £5 postage (or it goes to the fleas at the weekend).

Neil

PS. Prefer PayPal'ers to Dibbers....

Attachments

• USE a.jpg
    USE a.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 1,830
  • USE d.jpg
    USE d.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 1,830
  • USE e.jpg
    USE e.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,830
Brake posts

Hey dude do you have the brake posts for these beuties? I know you say disc but i see the mounts are blanked off for the canti studs :D

Brake Mounts Querry

Sorry I don't have the canti brake mounts - I would imagine USE would still have them for the more plentiful rigid fork (the brake arch was similar). They don't look to be anything special to me...

Neil

USE forks

Hi
Might be interested in the forks, but could you tell me the travel on them and do you have the disc brake adapter

Dare to be different!

Err, no and err, no...!

Not being difficult here - I just don't know much about them at all other than I own them! Bought in the first flush of my retromania early last year - but don't have a frame that they suit!

I would guess the travel is about 80mm from the squidge test (they have never been mounted). Disc mount would have to be sourced - USE don't do them anymore. I would suggest either running cantis or getting a local engineering shop to knock one up. Yes that's a bit of a pain - but the end result is a fairly unique and beautiful fork with your own history attached - could make all the difference in a BOTM competition... :LOL:

Neil

USE forks

Hi Neil
Thanks for info on USE forks, but I will have to pass this time I have a few retro projects with bits missing. Pity the disc mount is not available, I would have definitely been interested.
Cheers
Neil

Request

There you go...

Neil

PS. 'Discount'?? That word must have lost something in the Babel Fish mincer....!

:LOL:

Attachments

• USE x.jpg
    USE x.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 1,614
Back