NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Dr S":1w9338de said:
Double whammy this week- Thrunton on Tuesday and Chopwellon Thursday.
Who's game?

Si

Can we switch it around, Tues @ choppers and Thurs @ Trumpton??

I can only do Thursday, but I'm not keen on Chopwell, sorry to be a freekin pain in the arse

Good NE area turnout at the weekends Peaks Ride. Nice to see Ned and Mistermonkeywrench out on the trails again as well as Local lads Jack P20 and Andy Nayfinesse. Andy got Man of The Match as well as quote of the day- 'One man's nappy is another man's chamois'.
Looking forward to Jack pics later today. Will also put up a few of my own at some point.

So that was the past and looking forward... Thrunton Tuesday anyone?

Next big meet will be the Octoberfest race on 10th in Kielder forest. Plenty of places left for this 50km race. Have a look at the thread in rides and sign up to take on the mighty clansmen of MacRetro and the NWA team.

Dr S":rgkfu0ts said:
Good NE area turnout at the weekends Peaks Ride. Nice to see Ned and Mistermonkeywrench out on the trails again as well as Local lads Jack P20 and Andy Nayfinesse. Andy got Man of The Match as well as quote of the day- 'One man's nappy is another man's chamois'.
Looking forward to Jack pics later today. Will also put up a few of my own at some point.

So that was the past and looking forward... Thrunton Tuesday anyone?

Next big meet will be the Octoberfest race on 17th in Kielder forest. Plenty of places left for this 50km race. Have a look at the thread in rides and sign up to take on the mighty clansmen of MacRetro and the NWA team.

the mighty clansmen will be there a week earlier on the 10th- the day of the race ;)

Back