pre trek klein attitude w/xt -UPDATED w/pics

weps

Devout Dirtbag
i'm kicking around the idea of a klein attitude that a friend offered me. its a mid 90's attitude with low miles. pretty much full xt and rs judy. i don't follow the market too much and am wondering what a minimum value, in US dollars, for this might be? i see some that sell for crazy amounts on ebay and others not so much. i've never really paid much attention to these bikes so any thoughts would be apprecaited.

Assuming it's a pre-Trek Klein and in good nick I'd say $500-600 would be a fair price. As to how much it would fetch on ebay who knows...

ok..i went and picked it up this morning...

needs some cleaning, but i like it already. bone stock from what i can tell, with the exception of a new rear tire and the barends. i think its been ridden six times. is going to be one of my gf/guest bikes i think.

96 klein attitude, small, xt, team colors

Attachments

• kleinnew.jpg
    kleinnew.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,543
Wow Weps, beautiful score. It would kill me that I could not ride it due to it being too small :(

Glad you saved it from a life of under appreciation :)

cheers,

rody

rody":c6znxc8y said:
Wow Weps, beautiful score. It would kill me that I could not ride it due to it being too small :(

yea...the size thing kind of sux. i like it much more than expected. if i go slow and just use it to casually tool around for short rides, it's not too bad. at first i was thinking i'd either flip it cause i picked it up cheap or part it out, but i'm going to hold it for at least a season or two.

as for getting it dirty, we'll see!! maybe i can get some of that spray on mud you brits sell to rover crowd. :p

Back