FS Pinarello Treviso - £400

nochekmate

Retro Newbie
Pinarello Trevsio for sale. The Columbus GPX frame has the following measurements - seat tube 58cm, top tube 56cm. Campagnolo 8 speed groupset with STi shifters. Mavic GP4 rims with tubular tyres (slightly perished in places). Frame is in excellent condition as are the chrome forks whcih only show slight evidence of pitting on the top logo. Seat & stem look to be non-original items.

I am looking to sell the bike to fund a modern bike build. PM me with sensible offers. Will be put on eBay if no offers are forthcoming from this site of retro enthusiasts.

P1040240.jpg

P1040241-2.jpg

P1040248-1.jpg

P1040247.jpg

P1040250.jpg

P1040242-1-1.jpg

Thanks for the advice.

I'll see if any 'offers' are forthcoming but if not it'll go on eBay - in my experience the bikes fetch a better price on there than on these forums (although of course there are fees to pay!).

nochekmate":3uuepg4n said:
Thanks for the advice.

I'll see if any 'offers' are forthcoming but if not it'll go on eBay - in my experience the bikes fetch a better price on there than on these forums (although of course there are fees to pay!).

Nochekmate,

You really must let the public know what you're looking for, if not, I can not advertise overhere. This is a policy initiated to have as much as possible trading and negotiating in the open.

Please read the rules here >>

http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17697

Back