Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September **AFTERMATH**

john

The Guv’nor
Admin
Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
More to follow I'm sure.

Another great day organised by Mr K with another impressive turnout. Fortunately Neil also arranged 20 degrees and blue skys - happy days!!!

longun":2um8d18j said:
just got home and had a fantastic day.thanks yo mr k and everyone else who organised it,was indeed a great day.
weather was ace,trails were nice n dry,riding group was spot on as ever,quiz was hard! lol,shame the food spoiled it :roll:

cheers and looking forward t :roll: o next years already. :D

More thoughts and pictures when I've done my chores...

Mr K

Attachments

• Robbie Williams rides Fuquay.jpg
    Robbie Williams rides Fuquay.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 8,752
That's been the highlight of year for me. A great ride in glorious surroundings with top fellas having a great laugh. So many things happened it's hard to recall them all but a few highlights for me were abusing the Specialized nob, abusing the miserable horse riding fella and an unbelivable night in the worst pub/restaurant ever. Looking forward to seeing some pics.

agreed it was an awesome day(even with my 2 offs, and a possible fracture to my finger). thanks to all that helped set it up.
looking forward to the pics :? :LOL:
hopefully see you next year :D

Great day out, thoroughly enjoyed it - even the evil descents which were a lot easier this year! I got back to Hope in one piece and still feeling quite fresh - rather different to last year when I could hardly stand up! The 1cm travel on my 'new' forks certainly helped, you rigid riders don't know what you're missing.

Thanks to everyone for making it so good and to MrK for organising it again.

Here's to the next one!! :D :D

Thank you one and all. That's got to have set several benchmarks ; company, bikes, weather, riding, pub.
Special thanks to Mr K.
Looking forward to the next time..

We're still here......just got back from another loop around Cavedale, Eldon Quarry, Perryfoot and Winnats Pass.

Hertordshire & Northants Hardcore Crew

:LOL:

Great day out, fantastic company, even got a T-shirt sun tan! :LOL:

Here are some pics I grabbed during the day.....more comments later I am sure ;)

DSCN2433.jpg

DSCN2434.jpg

DSCN2435.jpg

DSCN2436.jpg

DSCN2437.jpg

DSCN2438.jpg

DSCN2439.jpg

DSCN2440.jpg

DSCN2441.jpg

DSCN2442.jpg

DSCN2443.jpg

DSCN2444.jpg