Show me your single speeds!

clockworkgazz":1oeqkg80 said:
that is very clean cornholio loving that kona :cool: and if that is manc-land it also is looking good too.

Thanks for the compliment on the bike and yes, that is Salford Quays, just outside of Manchester; I live 5 minutes ride from there. A drastic revamp of the area has been taking place over the last 10-15 years or so along with Manchester itself following the IRA bomb.

Along with the Lowry theatre and Imperial War Museum of the North the Quays is also where they have a round of the world triathlon championship which is a good day out.

There endeth the advert for the Republik of Mancunia :LOL:

andy.l":3r4c1xvf said:
Ah,lol,in that case
100_1445.jpg
every time i look at this puppy i think why o why did i sell my kona :(

clockworkgazz":1je6lntx said:
here is my non-retro on-one cuddling up to Kaisers retro Muddy Fox at drumlanrigg

drum-1.jpg

funky paintjob on that on-one there Gaz. How did you find Drumlanrig on a hardtail? only ever done it on my full sus but thinking of heading down there with the Eriksen this time at home

Got these up in other threads as well but thought i should pop them in here.

199? Raleigh MTi1000

1993 Kona Kilauea (modified)

Here's to pedaling really fast on the flats and stand up mashing on the hills !!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2103.jpg
    IMG_2103.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 2,302
  • IMG_2080.jpg
    IMG_2080.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 2,302
haggis":317sc0km said:
clockworkgazz":317sc0km said:
here is my non-retro on-one cuddling up to Kaisers retro Muddy Fox at drumlanrigg

drum-1.jpg

funky paintjob on that on-one there Gaz. How did you find Drumlanrig on a hardtail? only ever done it on my full sus but thinking of heading down there with the Eriksen this time at home

Not done it on a full bouncer but the splatter on-one handled it really well, indeed kaiser was rigid and he enjoyed it, because it's pretty technical down there it suits a hardtail I think, lots of picking your line and feeling the trail-you'll love the feel of being more in touch with the roots- go for it.

'88 Kona Explosif. Complete Frakenhack, not a lot of matching bits on it.

Used every day, just needs a flater stem and short chainring bolts so I can lose the middle ring. Gearing is high 'cos there's no hills near me. :cry:

DSCF2581.JPG

DSCF2582.JPG

DSCF1300.JPG

Back