94 Klein Quantum Pro Coral Reef Completed!!! Pg5

Wow this bike is out of this world. My jaw just dropped looking at those pictures. What colour bar tape will you be putting on?

bwhsh8r":33g3zbjb said:
:shock:

wooooooooooow.

that sums it up. but im still winning the race lol. only brake calipers and hte upper headset bearing left..

love it so far, got me drooling, and jealous :D

Thanks man. ;)

This bike is seriously breaking my piggy bank big time that's why I have to slow down the building process. I'm also very easger to get it all done up but I've got little money left. :?

PIGEON":2pvgou0k said:
Wow this bike is out of this world. My jaw just dropped looking at those pictures. What colour bar tape will you be putting on?

Thank you thank you.

I'm still torn between black or white. I'd really like to have pink bar tape but majority of the bar tapes I've seen are light creamy pink, don't think it will suit my bike at all. Any suggestions?

I'd go with white myself, but I just like white bar tape :cool:

Black would look fine too I think, definately don't go with pink :oops:

dirtydaniel":29fokvop said:
I'd go with white myself, but I just like white bar tape :cool:

Black would look fine too I think, definately don't go with pink :oops:

I'm thinking of white bar tape and white cable housing. But my Black Tune Speedneedle might not go with it... Think I'll get all the other parts first then worry about the bar tape.

Will keep you guys updated on the build. :evil:

dancingjack":3mpvjlkp said:
Thanks man. ;)

This bike is seriously breaking my piggy bank big time that's why I have to slow down the building process. I'm also very eager to get it all done up but I've got little money left. :?

no problem, and ive over drawn my bank account twice thus far on this build.... and thats just this month :D That and ive probably (definately) had this frame boiling on my wow i need to get this project started pile for a while longer than you, so i did get a head start

should probably stop doing that cause my bank charges +$10 every time you do that, so the first time cost what i overdrew +10, then the second time what i overcharged ($1.25) +20

im getting that little meth addict itch on my neck like ARUGHSDH NEED EBAY, NEED IT DONE. my parents arent too happy about that :LOL:

ill definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!

& p.s. just read your white bar tape comment, id dodge it, immagine how often youll be rewraping it, i rock white on one of my bikes and black on the other, hte white got dirtier than poo within like 2 weeks of riding every day, black still looks new. thats why im going black instead of yellow :!:

bwhsh8r":2akowvjo said:
dancingjack":2akowvjo said:
Thanks man. ;)

This bike is seriously breaking my piggy bank big time that's why I have to slow down the building process. I'm also very eager to get it all done up but I've got little money left. :?

no problem, and ive over drawn my bank account twice thus far on this build.... and thats just this month :D That and ive probably (definately) had this frame boiling on my wow i need to get this project started pile for a while longer than you, so i did get a head start

should probably stop doing that cause my bank charges +$10 every time you do that, so the first time cost what i overdrew +10, then the second time what i overcharged ($1.25) +20

im getting that little meth addict itch on my neck like ARUGHSDH NEED EBAY, NEED IT DONE. my parents arent too happy about that :LOL:

ill definitely be keeping an eye on this thread!

& p.s. just read your white bar tape comment, id dodge it, immagine how often youll be rewraping it, i rock white on one of my bikes and black on the other, hte white got dirtier than poo within like 2 weeks of riding every day, black still looks new. thats why im going black instead of yellow :!:

I have been on ebay almost every single day hunting for parts. Realize that this is one extremely expensive affair. I guess I'm slightly better off than you with regards to the bills.

This will be my display bike at home, so it doesn't really matter if it's white or black tape As long as it is beautiful, I am happy. I'll only use this bike on special occasions only.

White would definitely be the best looking choice, it would go beautifully with the white lettering on the frame. The drawback, as mentioned, is that ik gets dirty very easily but you could opt for some faux leather tape instead of the foamy stuff, because you can very easily clean that with a degreaser. Make sure you use a thick tape to beef up the handlebars so they're not way skinnier than the frame tubes.

PIGEON":y89lg8kw said:
White would definitely be the best looking choice, it would go beautifully with the white lettering on the frame. The drawback, as mentioned, is that ik gets dirty very easily but you could opt for some faux leather tape instead of the foamy stuff, because you can very easily clean that with a degreaser. Make sure you use a thick tape to beef up the handlebars so they're not way skinnier than the frame tubes.

Note Taken! Thank you!!! :D

Back