Where are you from??

adamgent, didnt realise you were so close. me, u & slim should hook up for a afan argoed ride sometime :)

tangent, known andrew since 11yrs old. I sourced him that CR7 ;)

LQQK, I was in sydney last wk :)

Kind of. I'm a Godless Heathen from across the boarder but have been here since I was 2. Welshie by default!

Would love to meet up. That said I went away to Snowdonia last weekend. The second weekend away on my own in two years. Am still paying for it with the lady-love.

Saw the Retro Meet and am going to try to make it but 2nd Child is in the oven (metaphorically - don't worry!) and hormones are running high in the Gent household. Don't know when I'll next get ground clearance!

All I ask is you think of me and the other housebound husbands/dads!

I'm a dad too. got back from sydney Oz late saturday nite. I'm not suffering from jet lag.. my son is... which means we're all suffering from jet lag ;D

From Keston, Kent. Just on the edge of London and the North Downs - at the top of the road it's fields one horizon, Canary Wharf on the other

My second child is due for 12th of may , and I am supposed to move house on 28 of april , so trust me I know all about female hormones et the moment . :LOL:

Back