Early Muddyfox Lovers Anonynmous

cheers for the info guys :) not realy up to speed on anything other than raleigh and early tourers/gents bikes haha.... oh and bmx but that need not be mentioned here :shock:

loving that MUDDYFOX SEEKER on the link there... doesnt the frame seem a bit small tho? and anyone know how old that is?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vintage-80s-old-s ... 286.c0.m14

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Here's mine...
main.php

Its a early 90's courier comp with alivio group set 19" frame.
Anyone want to take it off my hands, could do with some dosh for a road bike ;)

22" Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega

Hi Guys,

If anyone is interested, I have a 22" Muddy Fox Sorcerer Mega for sale on eBay. Starting price 99p, no reserve.

Any questions, fire away. It's a nice bike. Thanks for looking.

Marc

Attachments

• IMG_9831.JPG
    IMG_9831.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 5,274
I used to have a late 80's Streetfinder, was fluo yellow with pink decals and the little paw prints onthe cross bar near the seat. Anyone got any photos?

I sold it a few years ago for £18 on ebay.

Back in its prime it had Cosmic trail pads and frame pack and muddy fox wheel discs on the rear wheel. :)

91 Muddy, impoerted to Oz back in 91. I was thinking of stripping it down for parts for a Mongoose frame i have sitting here, but after looking at some of these bikes im not so sure.

The Mag 21s were fitted 94-95 from memory
Picture003.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture002.jpg

Back