Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bollocks, i have only gone and fired a 2" nail straight through my finger :(
It went through the soft part on one side and came out through my finger nail, and if that wasn't bad enough i went and stuck a screwdriver straight into the palm on the same sodding hand :evil:
What a humdinger of a day, anyhow i will still be there ;)
See you all in the morning.

Car loaded, told LGF to stop moaning and still come, no about to fix some sarnies for mid ride munchies, going to turn in early cus I am knackered after a very busy week at work.

See ya'll in the morning.

Planning on leaving Lincoln at 7.30ish, and according to TomTom its 2hrs......expect to arrive 9.45ish.

Didn't you mean Gus Gus :LOL: I'm sat here with my hand in the air, dosed up on nurofen waiting for the throbbing to stop :roll:

Will pack the car tomorrow morning I reckon.

Latest Endura order arrived late this after so will bring it along. Know a few at the meet have ordered stuff. Also have a small amount of jerseys for sale for those interested ;)

Made it back to the B&B after a few beers with Neilll and Jango. The attractive young ladies in the room next to Marky Sinnett have just intruduced themselves so might see you guys the morning. If not don't worry.

Ding Dong!

Back home with a beer. No doubt there will be an aftermath thread springing up soon but would just like to say a huge thanks to everyone who came for making it such a top day out. Nice to put more names to faces. Huge thanks to Mr K for putting on another top ride. Pics and more to follow over w'end.

Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back