Kurious KONA finished?

I really like the look of staggered hubs fueng suey (sp?) or something i guess. I went with the red bits because honestly i had a few laying around but also was sold on it because i felt like it was real classy looking. no green bits laying around.

I would love to see a pic of my twinsy StumpJumper!!!

Having the wheels built as you all know is real pricey. but this bike had to have wide rims because of the rear brake spacing... I want to find some nice inexpensive v-brakes and levers and probably put them on a riser bar to bring down the STEAL ME factor and overall cost of the bike. I just have the hardest time opting for inexpensive bits... i Always go for the good stuff on my bikes and then i am afraid to keep them locked up at the pub or where ever... idiot. even my commuter/winter bike has some good jazz on it.

and with decals: i have the Kilauea top tube one i got from Hoegaardenadds1 but need the rest and was hesitant to start putting them on until i have em all. but ideally i will have this thing stickered-up

Very nice ride, why not post it in the Singlespeed thread as well. Very nice build, classy and functional kit, looks fast indeed and not your average pub bike.

I cannot make out the colour on my screen, is it a metallic silver or a solid stealthy grey? Personally I would rotate the bars so they have upsweep, good for the wrists and a bike just looks less dynamic with "droopy" bars. As for the red bits, I like em, but the style police in Holland is very strict about matching the seat clamp and headset colours ....

Enjoy!!

Back