Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

sorry for the slight thread hi-jack,but i thought this would be the absolute perfect place to ask,i need to know the seatpost diameter on an Aluminium 'O', been told 27.2 once,which was wrong,my USE shim says 27.8 when i pull it out,is that correct?havent found many seatposts that have that size?
sorry again for the jack,will be posting pics of my 'O' soon,shes coming along a treat!

My 1st P7
Mine since 1997, started as a p7 alivio with mag 21s
Now its a dream bike ;)

IMG_1174.jpg

This is my new ebay purchase and the reason my c16r has to go. :cry:

Really happy with it to be honest. From the serial number it seem to be an '89 which makes it mega retro in my eyes! As you can see it has an LX groupset but with added XT thumbies, strange red DX V's, Syncros stem, and Pace RC35's. Tyres are Spesh Ground Controls and have loads of life left.

Missed my old Clockwork ever since it went and this is almost the same so I'm a happy boy now. :cool:

It's not a rider yet and I'm not sure what to do with it. I'm half tempted to take it back to original spec as the chap who sold it sent all the old bits. We'll see, and I'll post it up on members rides when I give it a clean and start to tinker. :D :D :D

Just collected this.....
fisher064.jpg

Needs a few things doing. Forks need a service, the saddle is fooked and those pedals :roll:
Be my first ever bike with suspension :D

Ooooo, that could turn out lovely. Gil's got some decals that would suite the black frame perfectly.

What is it with old forks??? My new ones are shot too! :roll:

Back