Mountain Goat Deluxe(NEW PICS)

I hope we haven't put californian hippie off the forum. :(

If you are dipping in here,please post something regarding this thread.

We are nice people on the whole, and are here to help on all things old bike!! Although if you would like to tell us all where to get off, as this is your bike, then go ahead.

Al. :D

If I had this frame I would saw off the seatstays and mount a pair of those excellent modern shock absorbers made by Shock Rocx or some other company. Rigid bikes are sooo yesterday.

Re: Mountain Goat Deluxe

Californian hippie":36nlh76b said:
Rescued from a relative, sat unused for 13 years! stripped all the old XT group set, and rebuilt with a bit of new and old.

Good call!!!!!

al":1b4sp5u4 said:

We are nice people on the whole, and are here to help on all things old bike!! Although if you would like to tell us all where to get off, as this is your bike, then go ahead.

Have to agree with you there Al. Some quite negative comments in there. Absolutely no need to be ashamed of yourself at all, you did after all rescue the bike to what you want with it not what someone else thinks you should do with it.

al":2oeu9fzn said:

Have to agree with you there Al. Some quite negative comments in there. Absolutely no need to be ashamed of yourself at all, you did after all rescue the bike to what you want with it not what someone else thinks you should do with it.

jonrock":d51karoc said:
Love to see some close ups of the frame... :LOL:
J

Yep lots of close ups please!! That is one cool looking frame.

And let us know how the disc brake is fitted...

Back