Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cock. Just noticed that the truck has no tax on it. Guess what? Just checked the MOT cert so i can go and tax it and yes, it ran out 12 weeks ago.
Oh well, so much for a quiet week!

I personally suggest 10.30 for 11.

But, as always lets roll with the general opinion......

(I just dont like driving a long way and literally falling out the car onto the bike!)

Pickle":16sa4hc6 said:
I personally suggest 10.30 for 11.

But, as always lets roll with the general opinion......

(I just dont like driving a long way and literally falling out the car onto the bike!)

Oh no, its just like MacRetro meets. They always meet mid day too which means having to do a lap before the start to stave off idle boredom. :LOL:

How about an earlier start for those with a four hour drive home afterwards? Say 9:30 for a 10:00 kick off??

Dr S":3d458dyo said:
Oh no, its just like MacRetro meets. They always meet mid day too which means having to do a lap before the start to stave off idle boredom. :LOL:

How about an earlier start for those with a four hour drive home afterwards? Say 9:30 for a 10:00 kick off??

Never mind that, you can't be late to get home now ;)
What about us poor buggers that have a 4 1/2 hour drive up :roll:

heathy":14frdyyl said:
Never mind that, you can't be late to get home now ;)
What about us poor buggers that have a 4 1/2 hour drive up :roll:

Come up the night before and have a few ales with Wu and the gang :LOL:

I thought it would be an earlier start so I booked a hotel on friday so I'd be there on time. If I knew it was a late start I would have saved myself £80 and just had a steady run down on Sat morn.

Never mind, can always get a few hours warm up beforehand. How long did it take to get round last year? Jack said it was around midnight when he got back up here last time, which is way past my bedtime :oops:

Seeing as it's Friday tomorrow and this ride is about as far from organised as it could be, any chance we could nail down some times/places between ourselves?

What pub Friday night?
What time is the ride starting?
What pub Saturday night? (assuming The Old Hall)
Who/how many are 100% going?

Simon,
The ride finished by mid to late afternoon last time, mind you there was LOTS more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back