1994 Fat Chance Yo Eddy Team

MJN

Senior Retro Guru
Here's my Yo in Aqua fade,origionally had a colour matched MAG 21 which lasted about 20 mins at last years Peaks meet,made descending Mam Tor 'interesting'.
Anyway I managed to press out some SIDS and fit them into a 1" Judy crown,they look a bit long but the rides sweet :D

Attachments

• GetAttachment11.jpg
    GetAttachment11.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 1,775
  • GetAttachment10.jpg
    GetAttachment10.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 1,774
Unfortunatly it looks like I'll not be able to make the Peaks this year :cry: ,won't know for deffinate until Friday,but its not looking good.
Would probably be on this or the Kona I've just built(pics to come!)

A Yo rides great with a longer fork IMO. I've just put some Judy DH on my Yo for the peaks ride. Will be putting the BOI back on afterwards though coz it looks pretty. :D

Doug Carter":92qxw027 said:
Nice ride! Is it a re-paint?

Yes it is a re-paint,I really like it appart from the yellow in the decals is a bit thin,looks like they could have done with backing or something,might get around to sorting it one day..... :D

Yeah, the decals look thin. I didn't even notice that—I noticed that the blue is considerably lighter than the stock Aquafade.

Still a cool bike. Ride hard!

Doug Carter":1dk5swxo said:
Yeah, the decals look thin. I didn't even notice that—I noticed that the blue is considerably lighter than the stock Aquafade.

Still a cool bike. Ride hard!

The thing is try finding a stock aquafade! They all seem slightly different something everyone I've asked about it have confirmed,it does look really nice in the metal :D

Back