Cannondale progress

ape

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Just thought I'd share a pic with the cannondale's progress as its coming along, its getting closer and closer now, thanks to all the chaps I've got parts from so far, recent additions are pace forks, hed front wheel, u.s.e red clamp for my silver post (thought it would look a bit different from having a complete red post and red middleburn chainring which I got from LBS in a closing down sale for 12quid NOS bargain, going to respray it in pearlescent white I think, and need a rear hed wheel or hed rim (ignore the horrible thing attached to the rear at the moment its purely to make it stan upright lol) and a few other bits eg a red aheadset stem hence the handlebars not being attached. Anyway any comments possitive or negative are appreciated cheers.

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

Thats going to be nice, but with all that red stuff you need to sell the white/blue flite to me and get yourself a white/red one :)

iv'e got one of them a caad 3 "sobe" replica (sort of tribaly graphics thing
on the top tube)
a very nice bike to ride and light too

not shure about your hed wheels ,but those pace forks drool
love titanium nitride coating

mike

I have considered getting a red and white one lol, not much look in finding one at a reasonable price though doh, but if I do I'll give you first offers on my white and blue one mate, it is in used condition though lol. And no its not a hope q/r unfortunatley its a cheaoy copycame off my other bike lol, you can still by the red hope ones can't you?, thanks for all the comments.

Back