Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickle":38rh8wyk said:
Had a lovely fairly hard 3hr ride on the S-Works today. Looks like my back is on the mend so should be ok.

RTS all the way on this ride though, just to be sure ;)

celebrated my birthday early so not wridden a bicycle in 3 weeks - perfect training!

Dr S":3qn4nf8z said:
Still waiting on some of the Yorks regulars to confirm..
MJN
Old Ned
Mtrax
MonkeyWrench

I'm planning on being there - with stuff to sell.

Another secret bike to bring, hopefully one that I will be OK on! Built it this morning and tried it out for an hour this afternoon and nothing fell off - not even me!

When will be be getting all the final info - times, definite route etc.? If its the same as last year I won't mind, it'll be a check to see if I'm any fitter than last year and hopefully it will be drier and more rideable in places!

my +one cant make it and wouldnt mind staying oer saturday night,anybody a spare hotel bed or a phone number etc?

failing that any good safe car parks lol

i'll be joining in with this.
i'm catching a lift off RC200Ti.
dont think i'll be riding retro though (unless justbackdated gets back to me soon)
looking forward to it.

P20":gvjelmnz said:
Who's staying Saturday night and where are you staying? :?:

me and Jango are stying Friday and Saturday night, staying at a B&B just up a side street in Hope (next to the Cheshire Cheese pub)

Anyone meeting up Friday night?

neilll":ljcmvh8p said:
P20":ljcmvh8p said:
Who's staying Saturday night and where are you staying? :?:

me and Jango are stying Friday and Saturday night, staying at a B&B just up a side street in Hope (next to the Cheshire Cheese pub)

Anyone meeting up Friday night?

Friday Nighters so far are..

Neilll
Jango
Wu-Tangled
KleinMadChris
Sinnett
Dr S

Plans is to go and have dinner somewhere and a few jars of fine ale afterwards. Me and Sinnett are staying in Castleton but will work out a plan to get down to Hope- its only ten minutes scoot. Probably drive down and leave the van at Castleton and ride back under the cover of darkness.

Should be there between seven and eight.

Just got my bike fettled (finally made my mind up what to bring).

Si

have a couple of beers for me.

Going out tomorrow to get properly aquainted with the illegal Alien, if I dont get on with it after 32 miles, it'll be the zaskar or the sexy green thang, or jog steadily behind you with a pair of Renthals..

Totally forgotten to book a B&B. Where are people staying this year, in Hope would be handy.

John":2ih4xh5u said:
Totally forgotten to book a B&B. Where are people staying this year, in Hope would be handy.

That nice lady in the Woodbine will doubtless make you very welcome......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back