Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tallpaul GT Zaskar

• ededwards Colnago (Rabobank) Team CX bike

• SYN-CROSSIS S-Bike

• Total voters
Tempted by so many this month, Merlin, Serrotta, Clark Kent, Saracen e-stay to name but a few, but the Miyata Century is just something else. Hats of to ragnar1984, that truely is a stunning bike.

The Serotta is an interesting project. Built with a lot care. Technically it is completely vintage, as all parts are, but paint is fully in line with nowadays fashion. Many times spot Cubes looking like this :oops: , but they will not last a live time like this Serotta does, so after they are disposed it will probably give me the room to fully adore this thoroughbred.

Certainly like Ductape's cruiser. The breath of the good old days coming with... For me it is the runner up.

Special mention for the Bonty Ti and S-Bike. Both built with care and bikes with proper heritage and class for a BOTM title. There is more awsome stuff, but not everything can be according to my own personal taste. Personal taste does matter too.

Anyway, in the end I decided I'll be...

Going for Gold!

The Miyata Century does it for me.

A very close month again, kudos to all entrants. And some bikes have superior in attention to detail, some have better pedigree, some are more iconic, some are more retro and some have better pictures. But I voted the frame I would most want to build for myself, the Dean Colonel.

Enjoy!!

Arghhhh!

with an knife on my throat from Bas i've to choose the Ti-Max...

but the Dean is a dreambike from then(and now)...

aaargh
timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-timax-dean-

a coin on his side..

my vote is for the Ti-max..

Chris' euro leftfield MBK max is pretty cool, and good to see it finished. Nice job. And the Puch is way left too, I like this> But all may be walking in the shadow if the Ti this month. .
Maybe need euro steel month and a ti month. . ?
. . make that a "columbus" month, and Tange month, an Easton month. . . oh I dunno. . .! choices choices!
Nice to see a campagnolo resurrection too.

Bonty takes it, but very close with the miyata and S bike. :cool:

Defiant Serotta TiMax for me. I can't see a single thing I'd want to change on that bike. class.

Hard choice though.. what a line up!

Back