Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Ti you little monkey now I'm defo coming mind you I had heard that ti bikes were rubbish anyway :twisted:

Klunker to ti fat, you are taking this seriously ;)

Pretty sure I'm targeting this to finish the Salsa and I don't care its not retro :p just 'won' a chainset last night and have everything(bar time) to put this together. Been through 5 stems 2 bars 4 chainsets 2 sets of disc brakes to get to where I am so its gettin done and ridden. :twisted:

You big pretend retro biker you- I'm going retro rigid and ss, you better have a good excuse kaiser when I beat you :twisted:

Kaiser! Whats the point in entering as a retro team and showing da kidz what a proper bike should look like and then doing it on a modern?

Pah!

Dr S":icbk89cj said:
Kaiser! Whats the point in entering as a retro team and showing da kidz what a proper bike should look like and then doing it on a modern?

Pah!

:oops: I'm loosing my retro mojo :(

Hey kaiser know exactly what you mean, the 1/4 inch bounce on the paces are giving me the right hump and rides with mandatory mechanicals are a pain in the tonsils ..... That said cameron has taken to riding my bikes round the estate and my do they look pretty, so I will put up with the backache and mechanical failings to look like the dogs baws- and as you say, you'll have plenty of excuses.

I'll do a 2 pronged attack, work on the Salsa and the Wicked, see whats the most rideable come race day. I'm looking forward to the ride and want to enjoy it, so whatever I race it won't be the reason/excuse for not finishing. :)

Kaiser, me thinks you are too wedded to the joys of Trail centres for retro biking. These centres are designed around modern bikes :roll:

Even I'd go modern if the price was right which unfortunately is seldom the case but I keep finding myself eyeing the new Spesh Hardrocks, nice balance of hardtail and modern features plus they come in 23" frames :cool:

I think our resolve is weakening :?

Velo

Latest posts

Back