GT LTS DH... finished sort of...

Have a look under the bottom bracket thats where my serial number is stamped :cool:

Thankfully the bushes on mine are pretty good, Have to admit I havent had a chance to have a proper look but I noticed the other day the rear wheel is sitting off centre :shock: Just praying its just not sat in the quick release proper rather than my rebuild!! :shock:

Ah - how does the serial no correspond to the year??

As for sitting off centre - the LTS 1 does this all the time - the dropouts spring open a bit... The DH has no such troubles... Itll be a QR issue ;)

I was pretty amazed at how heavy the LTS DH (m size) frame is compared to my 20" LTS 1...

Should be tough...

Will prob change the brakes - I fancy a set of XTR v 's or xt 750s :cool:

I just deleted my reply :cry:

The serial number on mine is under the bottom bracket, The first two digits are the month then the next two are the year, But reading up on them as mine indicates should be 1996 but is actually 1997 (96 has the one bend in down tube)

Mine dont actually weigh that bad, but its a small with z1 forks? :? But the other i agree when I picked it up was well suprised how light it is!!

Looking at mine here, Im actually getting it... Its been a bastard nuisance at the back of the garage for so long... I forgot why I bought it in the first place...!

I think I like the old gate after all...

Now, I need to move to a steeper county... :oops:

Back